FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Quad City Leadership Academy now enrolling for the 2018 program.
The Quad City Leadership Academy prepares individuals who have demonstrated a capacity for leadership, who have exhibited interest and commitment to the community, and who have potential for exercising substantial leadership in the future.
The program begins February 9th, 2018. The Quad City Leadership Academy features community leaders as guest speakers. Each leader will provide advice and insights into their personal leadership journey.
Past guest speakers have included:
• Randy Moore, President of Iowa American Water
• Steve Bahls, President of Augustana College, Rock Island
• Decker Ploehn, Bettendorf City Administrator
• Amanda Hess, Director of Mississippi Valley Blood Center
• Mara Sovey-Downing, President of the John Deere Foundation and Director of Global Grand Management and Corporate Citizenship
• Terry Ousley, Vice President, Customer Service for MidAmerican Energy
• Brandy Donaldson, Sr. Site Communications Specialist for Exelon’s Quad Cities Generating Station
• Bill Stoermer, Communications Manager for Exelon’s Quad Cities Generating Station
The group will meet on Friday mornings from 8am until Noon. Dates are February 9th and 23rd, March 9th and 23rd , April 6th and 20th , May 4th and 18th.
The Quad City Leadership Academy is a program for men and women who want to step into leadership roles in their organization or community. The program is facilitated by Ginny Wilson-Peters, President & Owner of Integrity Integrated. Participants learn about leadership through the topics covered by Ginny and the advice and leadership journeys of guest speakers. The group will put their leadership skills into practice in a group project working with local community groups. At the conclusion of the program a graduation ceremony is held and the participants present the results of their projects. The program is sponsored by a grant from Exelon.
For more information or to register for the Quad Cities Leadership Academy, visit: http://bit.ly/2018QCLA
For more information about Integrity Integrated, visit www.integrityintegrated.com.
Shari Baker, Director of Marketing & Communications
Integrity Integrated, Inc.