Everyone is capable of being a better leader. Improving the skills you need to succeed as a leader is far easier when you have the objective guidance of someone you can trust. I’ve been where you are. I know how much progress you – and your organization – can make when you reap the benefits of honest coaching from a skilled hand.
I can help you with proven programs that identify the personal traits and characteristics that you already possess, cultivate them, and arm you with the skills that will help you lead. You’ll discover ways to overcome self-defeating behaviors and use the abilities that you have to improve the way people respond to your leadership.
Step 01The first step in any journey is gaining a clear picture of where you are. This is where we make some major discoveries together. Read More...
Step 02We take the skills and tools that you have and work to create a customized plan of action that's unique to you and your situation. Read More...
Step 03We work the plan by taking steps to eliminate barriers and emphasize effective leadership abilities. Read More...
- "Ginny does excellent work in helping women unlock their potential so we can look towards a brighter future.
- Dawn Thumann
- "Ginny is an outstanding facilitator with excellent leadership knowledge who can reach the minds of all leadership styles. I recommend the Ginny's Leadership Academy to any leader at any level."
- Todd Poe
- "Ginny is one of the best professors I have ever had. She is very inspirational and I learned more about myself as a leader as well as my passion in life than I have in years. I learned life lessons in this class that I will carry with me forever.
- UI MBA Student
- "Ginny’s teaching caused me to challenge my thinking about leadership and organizational process. She helped me re-define what is needed to build a successful team..."
- Barbara VenHorst
President, Junior Achievement of the Heartland
- "I love how Ginny challenges our thinking and presents in a way that's different from what I've heard from other facilitators. Her topics not only apply to work, but they also apply to everyday life..."
- Sue Shanklin