Everyone is capable of being a better leader. Improving the skills you need to succeed as a leader is far easier when you have the objective guidance of someone you can trust. I’ve been where you are. I know how much progress you – and your organization – can make when you reap the benefits of honest coaching from a skilled hand.
I can help you with proven programs that identify the personal traits and characteristics that you already possess, cultivate them, and arm you with the skills that will help you lead. You’ll discover ways to overcome self-defeating behaviors and use the abilities that you have to improve the way people respond to your leadership.
Step 01The first step in any journey is gaining a clear picture of where you are. This is where we make some major discoveries together. Read More...
Step 02We take the skills and tools that you have and work to create a customized plan of action that's unique to you and your situation. Read More...
Step 03We work the plan by taking steps to eliminate barriers and emphasize effective leadership abilities. Read More...
- "Ginny is an outstanding facilitator with excellent leadership knowledge who can reach the minds of all leadership styles. I recommend the Ginny's Leadership Academy to any leader at any level."
- Todd Poe
- "Ginny really opened our eyes to the diversity that already existed on the team and showed us how we could better leverage those differences to make a powerful impact in not only our department but our company as a whole.
- Ed Pederson
Global Product Line Manager, John Deere
- "Ginny was able to bring a group together that has worked together for years but didn't know each other as well as we do now. Her method for accomplishing this worked very well and I highly recommend Ginny ..."
- Gerry Freudenberg
Operations Supervisor, Iowa American Water
- "I learned so much about myself, personally and professionally, and how to be a more effective leader with my staff. I walked away with specific strategies that had a positive impact in my decision making..."
- Maureen Peters
Executive Director, All God’s Children
- "I love how Ginny challenges our thinking and presents in a way that's different from what I've heard from other facilitators. Her topics not only apply to work, but they also apply to everyday life..."
- Sue Shanklin