Everyone is capable of being a better leader. Improving the skills you need to succeed as a leader is far easier when you have the objective guidance of someone you can trust. I’ve been where you are. I know how much progress you – and your organization – can make when you reap the benefits of honest coaching from a skilled hand.
I can help you with proven programs that identify the personal traits and characteristics that you already possess, cultivate them, and arm you with the skills that will help you lead. You’ll discover ways to overcome self-defeating behaviors and use the abilities that you have to improve the way people respond to your leadership.
Step 01The first step in any journey is gaining a clear picture of where you are. This is where we make some major discoveries together. Read More...
Step 02We take the skills and tools that you have and work to create a customized plan of action that's unique to you and your situation. Read More...
Step 03We work the plan by taking steps to eliminate barriers and emphasize effective leadership abilities. Read More...
- "Ginny is the most intellectually agile trainer I've ever met. In the midst of sessions, she models positive practices of learning, reflection, and engagement. "
- Bob Untiedt
- "Ginny was able to bring a group together that has worked together for years but didn't know each other as well as we do now. Her method for accomplishing this worked very well and I highly recommend Ginny ..."
- Gerry Freudenberg
- "Ginny is one of the best professors I have ever had. She is very inspirational and I learned more about myself as a leader as well as my passion in life than I have in years. I learned life lessons in this class that I will carry with me forever.
- UI MBA Student
- "If you are looking to find your niche in the business world or explore your personal strengths to boost your growth within your chosen career path this development course will be very beneficial.
- Kerri Edwards
Genesis Systems Group, LLC
- "Ginny’s ability to create a safe and comfortable environment is an incredible gift that she brings to the table."
- Dan Molyneaux
Vice-President, Molyneaux Risk Solutions